Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Bible Framework Ministries! Bible Framework Ministries (“Bible Framework Ministries”, “we”, or “us”) maintains this web site for your information and education. Please browse and enjoy Bible Framework Ministries (the “Site”). We provide our content, products, and services to you on this Site subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
We may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time. By using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
1. COPYRIGHTS. All content on the Site and/or on e-mails distributed to you from Bible Framework Ministries, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, and images, and the selection and arrangement of such content is the exclusive property of Bible Framework Ministries or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site and/or on e-mails sent to you are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Bible Framework Ministries and of Bible Framework Ministries’s licensors. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
3. COMMUNITY GUIDELINES. Members should take all the reviews posted here as individual and subjective opinions. The opinions expressed are those of Bible Framework Ministries members and not of Bible Framework Ministries. We do not endorse nor are we affiliated with any non-profit listed or reviewed on this web site. Bible Framework Ministries reserves the right to remove a review for any reason.
You may not post content that:
- is false or intentionally misleading;
- is patently offensive to users of the Bible Framework Ministries site, such as Content or messages that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature; and
- seeks or recommends providers of material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
4. USE OF SITE. You may use or download material displayed on this Site for noncommercial, personal use only. If you download material, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, post, or otherwise use the content of this Site and/or content contained in e-mails distributed to you from Bible Framework Ministries for public or commercial purposes without Bible Framework Ministries’s written permission. Bible Framework Ministries reserves the right to refuse service and terminate accounts if we believe that your conduct violates these Terms.
5. REVIEWS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS. Users who have registered on the Site may vote and post comments on non-profits and other issues of general interest featured on the Site. You agree that any and all information that you submit to the Site, including any and all numerical votes and written comments, is the property of Bible Framework Ministries and may be used by us for any purpose.
6. DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALL INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND/OR INCLUDED IN E-MAILS DISTRIBUTED TO YOU BY Bible Framework Ministries IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Bible Framework Ministries BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
8. APPLICABLE LAW. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the State of Texas.